6 hours total
organization depends on professionals who can make the best possible
arrangements with customers, creditors, suppliers, and peers.
Negotiating skills are critical to a successful business
close business, manage a budget or supervise others in the company.
- Minimize lost time and costs while contributing to better
relationships with people both inside and outside the company.
- Know that negotiation is not an event, but a process.
- Make all parties involved feel good about the negotiation
well as the outcome.
attending, you will
- Identify the most common tactics used in negotiating and be
able to use
them to reach the best conclusion
- Anticipate the three factors that affect the outcome of
negotiation and use them for improved results
- Use Jungle Motives™ to develop an interpersonal
for dealing with other personalities
- Understand the three stages that occur in each negotiation
improve skills to progress through the process
- Embrace the power of win-win conclusions and the benefits
to all parties
- Recognize the importance of inflections, body language and
non-verbal behavior in the negotiation process
Webinar (Web + Seminar) This is a recorded version of a live online presentation during which
participants, seated at their own computers, submitted questions..